Updated Terms and Conditions for WP Google Maps
User: An organization, agent or other end-user within the organization or outside of the organization operating with the consent or approval of the organization or an organizational member.
Our Product: All property and product created, delivered and communicated by Code Cabin PTY Ltd (hereafter Code Cabin) and brand representatives, which includes but is not limited to WP Google Maps.
Support and Update Subscription: Access to level 1 – 4 Support, minor customization work and all new version updates, including functionality updates, improved stability and added features.
About WP Google Maps
- WP Google Maps is a WordPress based Google Maps Plugin freely available to the User on WordPress.org. The User can choose to purchase the Premium Add-on from http://www.wpgmaps.com/purchase-professional-version/.
- General Terms and Conditions found below; Terms and Conditions specific and relevant to purchasing Our Product found on the purchase page of each product.
- Non-Profit organizations are welcome to contact us here.
- The User can subscribe to our newsletter and be notified of all new releases and major updates here.
- Dependent on the chosen Package/Bundle, Our Product will function on a limited number of sites, all operated and managed from one WordPress back-end.
- Dependent on the chosen Package/Bundle, Our Product will allow a limited number of map markers on the User’s site.
- Marker count is restricted to the resources the User has available.
- Purchases are once-off, unless where indicated otherwise. The User receives Our Product indefinitely, with accompanying free and indefinite Support and Updates Subscription. Our Product will continue to function even after the Support and Update Subscription has expired, unless major changes are implemented within the WordPress CMS (outside of our control).
- When the Pro Add-on is purchased, the User receives a download link. This link is only valid for six days, which after a new one can be requested here.
- Should a user, after initial purchase, like to purchase more advanced Add-on products such as Pro or Developer versions, these are viewed as separate product bundles and not are included in the initial once-off purchase mentioned.
- By accepting our Terms and Conditions, the User submits that he has read, understood and accepted the contents.
- All users are obliged to observe these Terms and Conditions.
Use of and Access to Product
- The User is responsible for compliance of these Terms and Conditions and regulations by organization and extensions thereof. The User is responsible for ensuring that the use of Our Product in his field /industry /store is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations of State, as well as any and all privacy policies, agreements and obligations entered into with partners, agents or individuals inside or outside of the organization.
- The User submits that, in agreement with these Terms and Conditions, he understands that he may not modify, adapt or hack or by other means attempt to gain or gain unauthorized access to the premium features of Our Product, unless he/she has paid for such an upgrade. The User may, however, access and modify the code as presented in our Basic plugin.
- The User submits that, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, he understands the risk associated with data transmission.
- All products and services rendered by Code Cabin and brand representatives are exclusively designated for business use and must be used only in accordance with their purpose, aptness and their associated or general application.
- Terms and Conditions as stipulated below, will govern the use of and access to Our Product and its functionalities by the User, as per the extent of access granted per free or purchased package/bundle. By using Our Product the User submits adherence to our Terms and Conditions and regulations of product use and purchase. All organizations and extensions thereof (agents) are regarded as Users and are accordingly bound to the below Terms and Conditions.
- The User will have limited access to the product purchased or trialed, subject to the period of available use specified individually for each product/brand. The User will have limited access to the product used in its most basic and free version, subject to the period of available use specified individually for each product/brand. Code Cabin and brand representatives may at any time suspend the use of Our Product for third-party Customer Service purposes. By using Our Product, a User submits that Code Cabin and brand representatives may limit the use of Our Product for external service provision, support or outsourcing. Code Cabin and brand representatives reserve the right to block further use of the free or purchased product immediately, should a User not abide by these regulations.
- The User submits full responsibility for all contents, phrases and entries added to the network in connection with the use of Our Product.
- The Users submits that, in agreement with these Terms and Conditions, he understands that licensing, sublicensing, selling, re-selling, leasing, transferring, assigning, distributing or otherwise commercially exploiting Our Product, without the knowledge and consent of Code Cabin and brand representatives, is prohibited.
- The User may not make use of Our Product in an unlawful manner, including but not limited to violating privacy, bulk-mailing or ‘spamming’ juristic and natural persons, sending unauthorized or unsolicited messages or transmitting or storing content infringing on another’s intellectual property rights. Code Cabin and brand representatives reserve the right to cease all functionality and service provision and detach Our Product from any association with such parties /instances.
- Code Cabin and brand representatives reserve the right to terminate product use, support, functionality access and purchase if reasonable required to do so.
- Code Cabin and brand representatives undertake to provide immediate use and access of the Purchased Product, unless hindered by circumstances reasonably out of our control but which can be elevated to support channels.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all charges associated with the use and access of Our Product are due in full upon commencement of use and access to Our Product.
- After initial purchase, users receive free support for and in relation to Our Product for a specified time period after the day of initial purchase.
- Code Cabin and brand representatives reserve the right to refuse providing support to sites including but not limited to, adult or R-rated sites or any others organisations or platforms promoting, affiliating with or in anyway or manner conveying the messaging of such sites, sites with political or social influence; including but not limited to categories such as hate speech, mockery, terrorism, genocide or any sites affiliating or promoting such; sites that encroach upon the Constitution of South Africa or any other site we deem reasonable to refuse.
- All purchases as specified per each individual product, are subject to Purchase Terms and Conditions. Where “once-off”, the User receives Our Product indefinitely and without limitation within the restricted functionality use.
- After initial purchase, users receive free updates for and in relation to Our Product for a specified period of time after the day of initial purchase. Code Cabin and brand representatives reserve the right to decide the frequency of such updates, as well as which of developed product are included in this above-mentioned package.
- Users can upgrade to higher product packages if so chosen. Downgrading a product package may result in loss of content, features or capacity of which Code Cabin and brand representatives do not accept any liability.
- Code Cabin and brand representatives reserve the right to deny purchase of Our Product by exceptional or necessary reasoning.
- Code Cabin and brand representatives undertake to refund the User should he not be satisfied with Our Product, provided that refund is requested within 30 days after initial purchase of Our Product. Any inconsistencies with the Refund Policy renders Code Cabin and brand representatives able to refuse a refund request.
- On purchase of Our Product the User submits to first allow Code Cabin and brand representatives to assist in ensuring smooth functioning and use of Our Product, before requesting a refund.
- Code Cabin and brand representatives reserve the right to deny refund requests not adhering to our Refund Policy set out above, or any reasoning so deemed necessary by Code Cabin and brand representatives.
- Users submit that if and when refunds are granted, they will remove any review or commentary negatively affecting the product they no longer have use of or access to and that failure thereof grants Code Cabin and brand representatives full right to deter or refuse refund already granted.
- Code Cabin and brand representatives undertake that, except for instances as mentioned above, the User will have free and uninterrupted access to his free or paid product for the specified time period per each individual brand.
- Code Cabin and brand representatives will not be liable for damage, error, failure or information theft due to hacking or otherwise unauthorized entry into the User’s website and /or online profile.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Code Cabin and brand representatives have royalty-free, international, transferable, sub-licensable, independant, irrevocable and perpetual license to implement, use, modify, commercially exploit and/or incorporate into any of Our Products any suggestions, propositions, functionality requests, recommendations, reviews or feedback received from the User.
- The rights to use and access of Our Product under these Terms and Conditions do not convey any additional rights in Terms and Conditions of any Intellectual Property associated therewith.
- The User may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our themes or products, modified or unmodified.
- The User will receive automatic notification of updates on their WordPress dashboard. Should the User not be able to update Our Product through his WordPress dashboard, a copy of the latest version can be obtained here.
- Code Cabin and brand representatives have full discretions in terms of deciding which functionalities, releases and updates are allocated to which packages, if whether they form part of free updates or paid releases, independent of past or proposed trends and tendencies.
- All products and services of Code Cabin and brand representatives are provided “as is” and “as available”, without warranties or guarantees of any kind. Code Cabin expressly disclaim any and all warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied.
- The User acknowledges that we as Code Cabin and brand representatives do not warrant or guarantee that Our Product will be uninterrupted, unchanged, timely, encrypted, secure, error, bug-free or free from viruses, trojans or other malicious software. No information, suggestion or advice obtained by the User from us or through Our Product shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liabilities
- Notwithstanding any Terms and Conditions as above and below, the aggregate liability of Code Cabin and brand representatives, to the User or third party, arising out of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in connection to the use of Our Product: Code Cabin and brand representatives shall in no event exceed the charges for Our Product paid by the User during purchase, whether annually or monthly, during the individual specified subscription period of each purchase, of which the User gains rights to use and access.
- Under no circumstance nor legal reasoning will either party to these Terms and Conditions, or their directors, employees, agents, or other end-user within or outside of the organization or affiliates /partners /associates, be liable to the other party or any third party for any indirect, ambiguous, incidental, special /exemplary, consequential or other similar damages. The above includes lost profits and sales, lost data or information, down-time, business interruption or any loss incurred by such a party or third party, whether in contract, tort (wrongful act), negligence or otherwise. Regardless of whether such party has been advised of the possibility /likelihood of or could have reasonably foreseen such damages.
- Code Cabin and brand representatives will not be held liable for failure or error on a User’s website or other online profile due to conflicts or situations out of our reasonable control.
- Code Cabin and brand representatives does not guarantee compatibility of Our Product with other producers’ software.
- The User is responsible for ensuring that a proper, stable network connection supports the installation and use of Our Product.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability. In such jurisdictions, the liability of Code Cabin and brand representatives will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- Any claims or damages the User wishes to institute against Code Cabin and brand representatives can be done so against the latter mentioned parties and not employees, directors, agents or other end-users, whether internal or external, of Code Cabin.
- By use of Our Product the Users submits that he agrees to defend, indemnify (secure against legal responsibility) and hold harmless Code Cabin and brand representatives, its employees, directors, officers, agents and end-users, whether within or outside of Code Cabin, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses incurred, relating to or arising from the use of or access to Our Product.
- The User submits that he acknowledges non-allowance of soliciting, interfering or endeavouring to entice away from Code Cabin and brand representatives a customer or user and agrees to pay a penalty fee per enticed away with no limited to maximum liability of the User.
Parties to the Purchase
- Parties to the Purchase and use and access of Our Product are independent. These Terms and Conditions do not create a partnership, affiliateship, association, franchise, agency, fiduciary or employment relationship among or between any of the mentioned parties.
- Terms and Conditions of Our Product shall survive any termination of use of and access to Our Product, whether per refund, subscription expiration or reasons otherwise raised by Code Cabin and brand representatives.
Amendments to the Terms and Conditions
- Code Cabin and brand representatives reserve the right to amend any of the above Terms and Conditions, as and when needed so. The User submits to update his knowledge of our Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and so abide by them. Our failure to enforce, at any time, any provision of these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of any other provision of the Terms and Conditions.
- Should any provision/s in these Terms and Conditions be held as invalid by a court of law, such provision/s shall be modified and thereafter interpreted so as to best accomplish the initial, now replaced provision to the fullest extent permitted by law. The remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
Was this article helpful to you?