Forum Replies Created
Re-installing the Pro add-on has solve the issue.
Thank you in advance.
I like to have the:
1. Search location box have a title ‘Search by location’
2. Radius bar box have a title ‘Adjust your search radius’
I am happy with the changes so far, just little tweeks seem to be required:
1. Missing the Search location box above the radius box
2. Disable the category scroll bar
If you could kindly help with the above would be appreciated.
The SSL certification I shall obtain. Thanks
- This reply was modified 8 months ago by mwflare.
Per my topic of this post. I have set all the settings but the map is not
by default centering to the users geolocation and showing the users location icon.
Few more adjustment is required:
1. Move the ‘Print direction” button to the right 25px – Please move the button up by 10px so it is not stick to the heading ‘Get Directions’
2. Editable‘Print direction’button – I like to change the text to ‘View in Google Maps’
3. I have hidden the ‘Reset direction’ button – Great
4. The location search box seem to overlapped by Radius drop box – Then please have the Location search box above the Radius drop box. Both boxes width not excess the pages half way mark.
5. space above the ‘Search and Reset’ buttons are part of the category field – ok, that sound reasonable to me.
Thanks in advance,
- This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by mwflare.
Kindly have your assistance with adjustments to:
1. ‘Print direction button’ positioning margin 25px to the left does not seem to work
2. Enable the text of the ‘Print direction button’ to be editable
3. Hide ‘Reset direction button’
4. The location search box seem to overlapped by Radius drop box
5. Move up the ‘Search and Reset’ buttons upwards closer to the categories
Thanks in advance.
Positioning and amending of the
1. Get Directions with margin 25px, and amending the text
2. Print Directions with filling and button styling and amending text
Kindly find what I like to do in the attached image.
1. Buttons for search and reset
I will like to adjust the buttons to the center page, below the category and styling per the image attached.
2. Add margins to the left and right for the Location, Radius, Categories.
3. The location and radius search box, kindly adjust and style per the image attached
Also I like to have heading above the boxes, heading to be inline with the left of the search boxes. (at the moment the location search box has disappeared with the Java script)
Thank you in advance
Access to the URL will continue to be available for your access.
Michael WangThis reply has been marked as private.This reply has been marked as private.