Zoom Level / 2 maps per page

New home Forums Basic Version General queries Zoom Level / 2 maps per page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    laura1234
    Participant

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is a way to have intermediate zoom levels on the map. I want the zoom only slightly smaller than level 5, but when I zoom out one level it is way too zoomed out. Is there way to make it zoom out less per each level?

Another question is, on the Pro version, does it let you show 2 maps on one page? I am currently trying to show the same map twice on a page, and the second one doesn’t display. I am wondering if I buy the Pro version and replace one map with another, will it display 2 maps on a page or have the same error?

Thanks!
    Laura

• This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by laura1234.
    AbelC

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

Please find my response below:

1. Unfortunately, this is not supported at the moment. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

2. Yes, it is supported to display multiple maps on the same page, however, it is not supported to display the same map ID on one page. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

With that said, we recommend duplicating the map by navigating to Maps -> Scroll down to your preferred Map ID -> Click on “Duplicate”.

You will now be able to display your preferred map and the duplicate map on the same page.

Please note that this is only supported with the Pro version.

I hope this helps clarify, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by AbelC.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.