- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 12 months ago by Nick Duncan.
September 27, 2017 at 1:56 am #30832[email protected]Member
1) Hello, my client has WPGM and the pro addon (current versions plus current WP). The search box allows searching only if there are six digits in there. So a search for “91710” does not actually return any results or any error, but a search for “z91710” does — and so does “zip:91710.”
Deactivating the pro plugin seems to fix the problem — once it is deactivated, the search box accepts five digit search. Thoughts?
2) The client has requested that the map not include Marker Listing table until after a search is run. Is that possible?
The page is here: http://odcproducts.com/dealer-locator/
Thanks in advance.September 27, 2017 at 8:21 am #30835[email protected]Member
Thank you so much for getting in touch with us!
Google Street View Image API
Google Places API Web Service
Google Maps Geocoding API
Google Maps Directions API
Google Maps Distance Matrix API
Google Maps Geolocation API
Activating this should fix the issue. Please let me know if it helps.
2. This is not possible off the bat but can be achieved with some custom code, which I would be more than happy to assist you with.
There is an option to ‘Hide markers until a search is done’ under ‘Maps’ -> ‘Store Locator’ but this also hides all markers until a search is done. Please let me know which you prefer.
Looking forward to your response so that I can assist you further.
DylanSeptember 27, 2017 at 8:47 am #30837Nick DuncanKeymaster
Pro version 6.16 is just about to be released in the next 5 minutes that has a fix for this built in.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.