Yellow Pegman not showing up

New home Forums Basic Version Troubleshooting Yellow Pegman not showing up

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ignite 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ignite

Hello,

I just found this great plugin and been testing the basic version for the past hour. I absolutely love it and will be purchasing the Pro version! Currently, I’m just running into a small issue where the Pegman is not visible on the right of the map. I can’t seem to find a setting to display it correctly…maybe a bug on my end or a styling issue?

Any input on how to get past that one issue?

Thank you!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your kind words, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Yes, this could be due to a styling issue.

Could I kindly ask if you could please provide us with a link to your map page so that we can take a closer look as to what is causing this issue?

This will be a tremendous help, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

ignite
    This reply has been marked as private.

AbelC

Hi John,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I have viewed your map page and it appears that your Theme file gives any “img” elements within the “#content” element a maximum width of 100%.

This will then cause the Pegman image to have a maximum width of zero as it is inside an absolute div with no fixed pixel width.

However, this issue can be fixed with Custom CSS.

Could I kindly ask if you could please navigate to Maps -> Settings -> Advanced -> Custom CSS -> Please paste the following code below:

#wpgmza_map img,
    .wpgmza_map img
    {
    max-width: none !important;
    }

This should now fix this issue.

Please do let me know if this is working for you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

ignite

AbelC

Hi John,

Thank you so much for letting me know, and that is great to hear.

It is only a pleasure and please do let us know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with.

Yes, the Real Time Location Tracking feature is available with our Gold add-on.

If you ever have two minutes spare, please consider reviewing the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post it would mean the world to me! (If possible, could I ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes, this would be a tremendous help!)

Could I also kindly ask if you could please leave a tweet here – https://twitter.com/WPGMaps

Thank you so much and have a great day!

Kind Regards,
    Abel

ignite

AbelC

Hi John,

Thank you so much for leaving a review, we do appreciate it.

Please do let us know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.