Wrong downloadlink of latest version

New home Forums Pro Add-on Installing and Updating Wrong downloadlink of latest version

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dylan 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello

I purchased the pro addon on the 9th of May 2016 I tried to download the latest version Pro: 6.08 using your automated system, but the latest version that it keeps downloading is version: 5.73 (see screenshot attached)

Can you please send through the latest version please, the email used to purchase Maps Pro is EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED (see screenshot attached)

This is the link I got sent through on Monday 14th of November 2016 at 15:20

DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best

Stephen
    Art is an Option

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  Dylan. Reason: Private information disclosed

Dylan

Hi Stephen,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the mix-up with your download link.

I have sent you an email rectifying this issue for you. Please let me know if you receive this?

Please note: I will be hiding your personal information from the forum to protect you from this data being publicly accessible

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.