WP Live Chat API Key

New home Forums Billing WP Live Chat API Key

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hglitigation

Hi I purchased the developer bundle that includes WP Live Chat pro. However Live chat pro wants an API key and I am unable to locate or find how to get that.

hglitigation

Also How do I get Nifty Backups?

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us and I apologize for any confusion caused.

I believe your query has been answered already by one of our agent (Dylan). Do you still require assistance in this matter or have you received his communication?

If you require assistance, please get back to me and I will be happy to help you as best I can.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

hglitigation

Yes Dylan is assisting me, thanks.

SupportTeam

Hi again,

Thank you for your feedback on this and thank you for your time.

If you require anything else, please be sure to get back to me and I will do my level best to help you.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by SupportTeam. Reason: Changed spelling of Ho to Hi
    Steyno

Hi, I have also purchased the developer bundle that includes WP Live Chat pro. However Live chat pro wants an API key and I am unable to locate or find how to get that.

SupportTeam

Hi guys,

Thank you for getting in touch with us on this matter and I apologize for the delay caused.

We are not able to send out plugins over the forum, could I ask that you please get in touch with us via out contact page and please send in the message with your purchase email and one of our agents will check your purchase and send you the required items.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WP Live Chat API Key’ is closed to new replies.