WP Google Maps 8.0.5 update

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers WP Google Maps 8.0.5 update

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  randr 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

randr

This causes issues with markers not being visible in map! downgraded and works fine again. any ideas? update is from 7.11.47 to 8.0.5

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you could please provide us with a link to your map page so that we can take a closer look as to what is causing these issues?

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

We look forward to hearing back from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

randr

Hi there,

Thanks for the response and information.

Could I kindly ask which version of the Pro Add-on you currently have installed?

Additionally, I noticed the markers are displaying correctly at the moment, so I assume you are currently using the downgraded version.
    Would it perhaps be possible to temporarily enable the latest version so I can just take a closer look to determine if there might be any errors or issues to find the cause of the issue and find a solution ASAP?

Thanks for your time and I am looking forward to hearing back from you and assisting you further.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

randr

sorry for some reason im not getting notified of the reply to this topic!

I am still running old version on the site. i can update it anytime just let me know when you can look. Making sure i have notify me checked when i reply this time

Hi there,

Thanks for the response and sorry for the delay over the weekend.

That would be a huge help and if you could please let me know when it would be possible to upgrade that would be great.

Thanks again for your time and I am looking forward to helping you get this resolved ASAP.

Thanks for your time.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

randr

upgraded a dev sit and same issue. here are screenshots of live site and dev site…no matter what i try markers are missing on map when i update as you can see

randr

attaching again…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

randr

and attach updated version with markers gone…

Attachments:

Hi there,

Thanks for the response and information.

Could I kindly ask if you could please send me a screenshot of the JavaScript console on the page when updated to the latest version and when the markers do not appear? This will help determine if this issue is due to a JavaScript error.
    To open the console, please right-click on the page, click on “Inspect Element” and click on the “Console” tab.

This will be a major help in finding the cause of the issue and resolved it ASAP.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you further.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

randr

Sorry this sites notifications are not sending. here is screenshot from dev site

Attachments:

Hi there,

Thanks for the response and letting me know.

From your screenshot, it seems this is due to a JavaScript error.

Could I kindly ask if it would perhaps be possible to grant me temporary access to the dev site to just determine where the error is coming from and to find a solution for this ASAP?

Thanks for your time and I am looking forward to hearing from you and assisting you further.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

randr

Sent you the info in a email hope you got it

Hi there,

My sincere apologies for the delay in response over the weekend.

I have sent a response to the email now and please let me know if you have received it.

Thanks for your time.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.