WP Filter for XML-Path

New home Forums Feature Requests WP Filter for XML-Path

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    machielst
    Participant

Hi,

i would like to show the same markers on multiple site of a multisite-setup. That would be easy possible if i could use the same xml-path for all sites. In the moment the site-id is alwas added to the path – even if the path is manual changed and saved.

best regards, machiel

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

You are able to change your marker pull method from “Database” to “XML” in the settings area (Maps -> Settings -> Advanced Settings).

Please let me know if this helps?

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

machielst
    Participant

Hi Matthew,
    thank you for your reply. I know, that I can set the marker pull method to XML, but I can’t change the file-path in multiple sites to the same path, because you are automatically adding the site-id.

That’s why i am looking for a solution that I can save this XML-file path without the site-id automatically beeing added or a WP-Filter to overrule the XML-filepath.

best regards, machiel

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for your response.

Please may you confirm what you mean by ‘site-id’ as you should be able to specify the URL path that should be used such as: https://example/wp_site/wp-content/uploads/wp-google-maps/

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

machielst
    Participant

Hi Matthew,

i am able to change the setting “Marker data XML URL” but I don’t know exactly what effect this has.
    More important would be the setting “Marker data XML directory” where the realy data is saved and pulled from. This setting can’t be changed because it always resets to default (with the multisites site-id). see screenshot.

best regards, machiel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your response.

I have run a few tests and it appears that a security exploit patch was implemented for this, however, it is now not allowing you to update the XML location.

With that said, please may I ask if you may reach out to us on our support desk (https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us/) so that we see how we can resolve this in the meantime until an update patch for this specific issue has been resolved.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.