WordPress database error Unknown column 'priority'

New home Forums Basic Version Troubleshooting WordPress database error Unknown column 'priority'

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stevieAnn 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

stevieAnn

Hi –

I upgraded to Version 7.11.38 two days ago and my error logs are being flooded with this:

WordPress database error Unknown column ‘priority’ in ‘order clause’ for query
    SELECT * FROM wp_wpgmza_categories
    WHERE id IN (0)
    AND active = 0
    ORDER BY priority DESC
    LIMIT 1
    made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/make/template-builder.php’), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require(‘/themes/make/partials/content-page-builder.php’), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require(‘/themes/make/partials/entry-content.php’), the_content, apply_filters(‘the_content’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, wpgmaps_tag_basic, wpgmaps_return_markers, wpgmza_get_category_data

I have deleted and reinstalled the plugin and don’t know how to fix this error. Can you help?

Thank you,

Stevie

Perry

Hi Stevie

Thank you for getting in touch.

We released the core plugin 7.11.39 patch this morning, please apply that update and this problem will be solved.

You can force a check for updates by going to Dashboard -> Updates and clicking Check again.

Does that help?

Kind regards
    – Perry

stevieAnn

That worked like a charm, Perry. Thanks for your help!

-Stevie

Perry

Hi Stevie

You’re most welcome!

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.