With Version 8 coming soon, will purchases now includ V8 Support

New home Forums Pro Add-on Pre-sale questions With Version 8 coming soon, will purchases now includ V8 Support

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CK MacLeod 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CK MacLeod

Thinking about purchasing Pro for a client, but “lifetime support and updates” for current purchases is stated for version 7 only, and it’s my understanding that version 8 is coming soon. Do you have an offer to cover the transition for new purchasers going forward?

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

Yes, you will be entitled to receive WP Google Maps V8 free if you have purchased V7 six months before the release date of version 8.

You can then get in touch with us here – https://www.wpgmaps.com/support/ and we will be more than happy to provide you with the latest major version.

I hope this helps clarify, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

CK MacLeod

Thanks! We’ll be going ahead with the purchase! (BTW I never received the above reply in an email, although I did receive a login email when I signed up.)

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for taking an interest in our plugin, we really do appreciate it.

Could I kindly ask if could please check your spam folder and filtering settings? I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please also do let me know if you have now received my response.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.