Winter Terrain Map Tint/Style

New home Forums Gold Add-on Pre-sale questions Winter Terrain Map Tint/Style

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gkaye 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gkaye

Hi – I am looking at a site that uses your Plug-In, and wondering how they achieved the white “winter” tint to the Terrain (MapStyleID = Terrain).

The site is http://alaskasnow.org.

I’ve searched through here but can’t quite seem to find the answer – so I’m wondering if this is a customization available through the Theme Options menu within your plug-in?

Thanks!

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

That look is achievable by clicking on the Themes tab while editing a map, then selecting the middle theme from the top row. Then click the General Settings tab and select Terrain in the Map type dropdown.

Thank you so much for your time.

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

SupportTeam

Hi Grant,

It’s only a pleasure.

There’s no need to paste the code anywhere, with those settings saved your map should display with those colors and terrain on the front end of your site.

If you ever have two minutes spare, please consider reviewing the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post – it would mean the world to me!

Thanks so much.

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

SupportTeam

Hi Grant,

Sure no problem.

The PHP that loads the styles is located here: wp-google-maps/wpGoogleMaps.php lines 1679 – 1681, 1798, 2521 – 2523, 2594

The JavaScript that loads the styles is located here: wp-google-maps/js/wpgmaps.js lines 121 – 128

Hope this helps?

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.