WGMP | front users can’t upload images like in the WP admin panel

New home Forums Gold Add-on WGMP | front users can’t upload images like in the WP admin panel

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nick Duncan 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

yop972

Hi,

I bought the gold version with the Visitor Generated Markers plugin in order to let my WP front users upload images via the front panel “Add a marker” (as the same way we can do via the backoffice WP  Panel..)

Is there any solutions users could upload an image via the front WP ?

And second question, is there any solution to create a marker via the front but not posted, just pending or as a draft, in order to let the WP admin have the possibility to moderate the marker…

These two questions might be a good idea for your next upgrade… no ?

Thanks by advance,

Lionel.

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi Lionel

Sorry for the delay

I’m looking at adding this in next week.

Kind regards

Nick

cal

How are you progressing with this Nick?

I am looking at integrating your module into a site but need the versatility of a user being able to upload an image via the frontend also.

Can you advise of an ETA. Have no problem testing it live in a Beta stage if it’s going to happen.

Cheers Cal

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi

Sorry about this. I got side-tracked with the latest version of the Pro add-on. I’ll have a beta ready for you by Tuesday

Kind regards

Nick

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WGMP | front users can’t upload images like in the WP admin panel’ is closed to new replies.