VGM shows on another page

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers VGM shows on another page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FinnSommer
    Participant

Hello,

I have bought the PRO and VGM plugins and have a question.
    It is possible to the VGM markers to be showing on a difference page than the standard page with the form?

I want the whole map incl. the VGM form on one page (default now) so the user can add markers to the map, but after the submission the marker must be show in another page and not on the first Map/VGM page.

Eg.
    Page One show the Map and the VGM form. -> User add marker and submit.
    Then -> Marker are added to the Map on a hidden/password protected page that only Admins are allowed.

Regards
    Finn Sommer

glen

Hi Finn

Thanks for getting in touch

That should be possible. Please check this guide:

https://docs.wpgmaps.com/separating-the-vgm-form-from-the-map

Kindest Regards,
    Glen

--------
    WP Go Maps Support Staff

FinnSommer
    Participant

I have try the above guide, but unfortunately it is not quit what I want.
    The default map with the VGM form is what I will be needing as I (the users) can use the map to locate and place the markers on.
    But when the user submit, I do not want the markers to be visual and show on the map it self. The submitted markers must be added to another map on another page.

glen

Hi Finn

My sincerest apologies, that is not a feature currently supported by the VGM addon. As a possible workaround to meet your objective (albeit requiring manual intervention) You could disable the Auto approve for the new marker submissions, then periodically export the unapproved markers and import them as “approved” on the desired map.

Kindest Regards,
    Glen

--------
    WP Go Maps Support Staff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.