VGM not working

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers VGM not working

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bikenut 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bikenut

Hi guys,

Hope you can assist.

I have made some changes to my maps recently such as theme changes and polyline changes etc and i’m not sure if it’s something i’ve done but VGM is not allowing me to drop markers.

I’ve had a look at some of the other posts and you guys suggest checking the box to prevent other plugins and theme loading api and making sure api key has been set up correctly. I have done both of these and also tried making some changes like enabling and disabling vgm to see if that would give it a nudge however this has not been successful.

The concept for my site hinges on this working, can someone assist?

Cheers

Paul

SupportTeam

Hi Paul,

I’ve take a look into your site and found one strange JS error. May I ask you to send me a temporary login details to your WordPress admin dashboard so I can login and look further into this for you?

Kind regards

SupportTeam

Hi Paul,

Please use my email: [email protected]

Kind regards

SupportTeam

Hi Paul,

I had to replace few lines in ugm-core.js file to fix this issue. Please note that all changes should be added in next VGM plugin patch.

Please test it and let me know if it works.

Kind regards

SupportTeam

Hi Paul,

Thank you for pointing this out. I’m afraid it’s a small bug. We’ll debug this further on our end and try to resolve it as soon as possible. I’m sorry for any inconveniences caused by this.

Kind regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.