VGM form on separate page can not be saved

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers Troubleshooting VGM form on separate page can not be saved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ArnoldKienreich 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

in my setting the map and the VGM form are on separate pages. I followed the instructions for this set up. So far everything worked. When I want to save a VGM nothing happens. It works in case I have the VGM form on the same page as the map though.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Regards,
    Arnold

AbelC

Hi Arnold,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you could please provide us with a link to your Map page where you experience this issue so that we can take a closer look?

Would it also perhaps be possible to please confirm the WP Google Maps Basic, Pro, VGM versions installed on your site?

This will be a tremendous help, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Hi Abel,

you can find the map here

The separate page with the VGM form is only accessible for logged-in users. If you need access I can create a test-user for you.

Yes, I have the basic WP Google Maps, the pro add-on and the VGM add-on installed.

Thanks and kind regards,
    Arnold

AbelC

Hi Arnold,

Thank you so much for getting back to me, and my sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you would be open to submit a support ticket here for me -> https://www.wpgmaps.com/support/ -> and please provide me with a temporary login account so that I can view this VGM Form to take a closer look as to what is causing this issue?

If so, would it also perhaps be possible to please mention my name in this ticket so that the other agents will know to assign your ticket to me?

This will be a tremendous help, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.