VGM Form ‘hangs’ off end of mobile device screen

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers VGM Form ‘hangs’ off end of mobile device screen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DarrenGray

Hi Support,

We are experiencing an issue where the VGM form seems to extend (on the right) beyond the edge of the screen on mobile devices.

No matter what we try (having a 90% width table containing the form, etc etc) we cant seem to control this!

The rest of the Page is centred, and scrolls etc fine. Because of the VGM issue, there seems to be some left/right scroll possibilities introduced. Screenshot attached

Any ideas would be appreciated
    Regards
    Darren

AbelC

Hi Darren,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you could please confirm the WP Google Maps versions installed on your site?

Would you also perhaps be open to please provide me with a link to your map page so that we can take a closer look at what is causing this issue?

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

We look forward to hearing back from you and assisting you further.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

DarrenGray
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AbelC

Hi Darren,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I have run a couple of tests and I was able to replicate this issue. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

I have now added custom CSS (Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS) to fix this issue and it appears that everything is now displaying as intended.

Could I kindly ask if you could please confirm if you are happy with the changes made so far?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

AbelC

Hi Darren,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I have viewed your map page and I was now able to replicate this issue. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

I have made a couple of changes and these buttons now have the same color and text.

Please note that I have also disabled the “Enable pagination” option (maps -> settings -> marker listing) as this will remove the dots.

Could you please confirm if everything is now displaying as intended?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.