V8

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  seanBD 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

msuckel

When is V8 being released? Did it end up including the ability to add a poll to visitor generated markers?

Thanks
    matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

We do not have a specific ETA on the release yet and will hopefully release it within the following weeks.

V8 does include the ability to add marker ratings and polls and if you would like to get the Beta version, please let me know and I would be happy to send this to you.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Dylan

msuckel

sure, that would be interesting to see.

Hi Matt,

Thank you for the response.

Could I kindly ask if you could send me your email address that I can send the beta version download links to you?

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
    Dylan

msuckel
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the response.

I have sent the beta links to your email and you should receive them shortly.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all and I will be more than happy to help.

Best regards,
    Dylan

seanBD

Just checking in to see if there’s any updates on Version 8 being released? I know you said hopefully the coming weeks a little while ago but if there’s any more info of when we can expect it? We’re looking forward to/need the ability to have the more detailed info for polygons.

Any info is appreciated. Great plugin

Hi Sean,

Thanks for getting in touch and we do apologize for the delay in release. We plan on releasing it next week or the week after at the latest and unfortunately, we do not have an exact ETA at the moment.

That being said, we would be more than happy to share the latest stable Beta version of V8 with you so that you can use these features if you would be interested.

Please let me know if you would be interested in this.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.