Using Ctrl key to zoom

New home Forums Pro Add-on Using Ctrl key to zoom

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bennetcole 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

chgeorge

Hi, since the search tool of the forums doesn’t work, I want to ask how to activate the Ctrl+scroll button to zoom in/out, rather than using only the scroll button of the mouse. I use the Pro addon. Thanks!

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Can you please enable “Disable Two-Finger Pan” option under Maps → Settings to see if this helps with CTRL + scroll? Can you also send me the URL to your site so I’ll take a look at this?

Thank you for your time in this.

Best regards,
    Jarek

chgeorge

Yeap, that worked! Thank you!

SupportTeam

Hi there,

I’m glad to hear that. Feel free to reach out if you need anything.

Best

chgeorge

I’ve got the latest updates and the problem reappeared, even though I have disabled the ‘Two finger pan’ option…

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting back to us.

Could I kindly ask you to provide us with a link to your site so that we may debug this issue further?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

uundh

I also have that problem. I can disable the mousewheel zoom, but then ctrl+mousewheel only zooms the total page. Expected behavior would be the notice on the map to use ctrl + mousewheel to zoom.
    Like here: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/adding-a-google-map

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, and my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask you to supply us with a link to your website so that we may take a closer look?

I look forward to helping debug this issue further.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

bennetcole

You can use setOnCameraChangeListener. When you stop zooming, you reset the center of the map

map.setOnCameraChangeListener(new OnCameraChangeListener(){

@Override
                public void onCameraChange(CameraPosition cp) {
                    map.animateCamera(CameraUpdateFactory.newLatLngZoom(point,cp.zoom));

}});

Try it to disable the scrolling : map.getUiSettings().setScrollGesturesEnabled(false); This should disable scrolling without disturb the zooming

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.