Upgrading Pro without original email?

New home Forums Pro Add-on Installing and Updating Upgrading Pro without original email?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AnnaHDP

Bit silly, but what happens if I’m a pro user who wants to upgrade, but doesn’t know the email address that was originally used to purchase?

I’m running Basic 8.1.9 and Pro 6.41. Settings shows an urgent notice that wpgm wants me to update, but when I follow the link, the option to update is absent on the plugins page. None of the emails my client or I have tried have been recognized on the zip download page. Am I out of luck?

Matthew

Hi Anna,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time greatly.

We may be able to assist you in finding the purchase on our end, however, please could I kindly ask you to open a support ticket with us as we will require some details from you or your client, which you may not want to share over this public forum.

You may open a support ticket with us here: https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us/

We look forward to hearing back from and assisting you further.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

natalia
    Participant

Hi Matthew,
    I have the same problem as described above. I sent a couple of support tickets but didn’t get any reply. Is there any other way to restore the email address that was originally used?

Thank you,
    Natalia

Matthew

Hi Natalia,

Thank you for reaching out to us, it is much appreciated.

We do apologize regarding your support tickets, we may have accidentally missed them or not have received them.

We would prefer to handle this type of ticket/request in a private email due to the nature of the request. Thus please may I kindly ask if you are open to confirming the email address that you had used when sending your support tickets so that I may take a look to see if we have received your tickets?

Note: You may mark your reply as private should you prefer.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

natalia
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Matthew

Hi Natalia,

Thank you for getting back to me and for your time on this.

Thank you for the confirmation, I have taken a look through our support desk with your email address and have found your ticket whereby one of our team members responded on the 31st of December 2021.

Thus please may you confirm if you may have missed this in your inbox or if our reply possibly went to your Spam folder?

I have also just resent our response just in case the first response never made it through to you.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.