Upgrade to Bundled Package of Google Maps Pro

New home Forums Pro Add-on Installing and Updating Upgrade to Bundled Package of Google Maps Pro

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SupportTeam 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

assemblytube

I originally purchased the “Bundled Package of WP Google Maps Pro!”
    I am confused about how to upgrade to the latest versions.

Each of my modules, Maps, Pro, Gold, VGM, seem to have different version numbers.

Do I have to pay again for ALL these modules to get the latest software or is there an upgrade path?

I am just wanting to add the “Near-vicinity marker control” which looks like overlappingmarkerspiderfier functionality. What do I need to do to get this functionality?

Thank you.
    Ian

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thanks so much for getting in touch with us!

You are able to request the latest version of WP Google Maps (within the Version number you purchase) here: https://www.wpgmaps.com/get-updated-version/

You will receive a link which will download a file containing all your add-ons, updated as well.

Would it perhaps be possible to send me your PayPal email address as a private reply, so that I can check your account on our side? I can then establish if you need to purchase the near-vicinity marker control feature.

I look forward to hearing form you. 🙂

assemblytube
    This reply has been marked as private.

SupportTeam

SupportTeam

assemblytube

Hi Veronique,
    Thank you.

Much appreciated.
    Best wishes
    Ian

SupportTeam

Hi Ian,

It is a pleasure to help you in this matter and thank you for getting back to us.

If you require anything else, please get back to us and we will be happy to help you.

Have a great day.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.