- This topic has 32 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by sander.
March 9, 2017 at 11:38 am #25064quirinpilsMember
The WP Google Maps Version i have installed now is 6.4.03
The WP Google Maps PRO Version i got via Email is 5.60
Now those 2 dont work togeher and what i have on my client’s website is a blank screen.
Please provide me with an updated version of PRO that works with 6.4.03
thank you very much.
QuirinMarch 9, 2017 at 9:21 pm #25083SupportTeamModerator
Thank you for getting in touch.
There are two options available to you.
1) You can go to this page on our site – Get Updated Version and enter your PayPal email address and the updated plugin will be emailed to you.
2) Please send me your PayPal email address (as a Private Reply) and I will check our systems and send you the download link.
Thank you for your time in this.March 14, 2017 at 6:30 pm #25155quirinpilsMemberThis reply has been marked as private.March 14, 2017 at 9:59 pm #25160SupportTeamModerator
Thank you for getting back to me on this.
This ticket has been answered and solved.
If anyone needs help in this matter, please get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you 🙂
March 14, 2017 at 10:01 pm #25162SupportTeamModeratorThis reply has been marked as private.March 14, 2017 at 10:43 pm #25163quirinpilsMember
- This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by SupportTeam. Reason: Set as public, but wanted Private response
thx a lot.March 16, 2017 at 7:59 pm #25214SupportTeamModeratorThis reply has been marked as private.March 23, 2017 at 11:19 am #25421johanwielandMember
hi, checking for latest version, does not give me the latest. just as the others stuck at 5.6March 23, 2017 at 9:18 pm #25440SupportTeamModeratorThis reply has been marked as private.May 29, 2017 at 2:28 pm #27514dRaWMemberThis reply has been marked as private.June 6, 2017 at 8:52 pm #27731SupportTeamModeratorThis reply has been marked as private.June 21, 2017 at 1:04 am #28013larshaugomMember
Ive got the exact same problem.
Checking for latest version, does not give me the latest. just as the others stuck at 5.6
Please help.June 21, 2017 at 1:05 am #28014larshaugomMemberThis reply has been marked as private.June 25, 2017 at 5:45 pm #28123timpikeMemberThis reply has been marked as private.June 29, 2017 at 5:07 pm #28237darki666Member
I’ve got the exact same problem, it send me a link for 5.60
(sorry for my english I’m french)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.