Upgrade Error

New home Forums Pro Add-on Installing and Updating Upgrade Error

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jjohns 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

jmc103

When trying to upgrade from Pro Version 6.07 to 6.13 I am getting the following error:
    An error occurred while updating WP Google Maps – Pro Add-on: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Invalid archive structure

SupportTeam
    This reply has been marked as private.

jmc103
    This reply has been marked as private.

SupportTeam

Hi there,

You do not have to delete the Basic Version. However, please ensure that it is updated. 🙂

You will not lose any Map Data.

I hope this helps?

pascal

Hi

I get the exact same error. I am on Version 6.4.06 with WP Google Map, and 6.13 with the Pro add-on, trying to update to 6.16. Any idea?

Never mind; I found on the web: need to install curl; but why is this the only plugin that has this issue?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  pascal.

SupportTeam

Hi Pascal,

Please ensure you first remove the current Pro, before trying to upload the updated Version. 🙂

Please let me know if this helps?

jjohns

This still seems to be a thing — any solutions?

Perry

Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues.

This issue only appears to affect certain installations, did you check with your host that cURL is installed?

If that doesn’t help, can you please open a ticket at https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us/ attaching the e-mail address used to make your purchase, we will generate a download link for you to carry out the update manually.

I hope that helps?

Kind regards
    – Perry

jjohns

Adding cURL worked, thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.