Updated my map and it doesn't view

New home Forums Gold Add-on Troubleshooting Updated my map and it doesn't view

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dylan 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Annie

Hi, I have problem with something within my custom theme that is always an issue when updating my map. You have had to fix this issue before for me. The link to the website page is http://supagas.com.au/contact/location/

Can you please fix this usual issue but if you could provide me with instructions on what you do then I will be able to do this myself as I will need to make changes to this page on a regular basis.

Thank you
    Annie

Dylan

Hi Annie,

Dylan here from the development team.

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we really do appreciate your time.

I had a look at your site and it appears that this has something to do with the fact that your theme is loading a duplicate version of jQuery seen here: http://supagas.com.au/wp-content/themes/Supagas/js/jq.js

This causes a conflict as jQuery is being loaded by default as well. This can be resolved by editing your theme files (Most likely the header.php or functions.php files) -> Looking for the file mentioned above, and preventing it from being loaded.

I would be more than happy to handle this on your behalf, however I would require temporary admin access to handle this for you. Would you be open to this?

If so, you may prefer creating a support ticket with us so that we can handle the rest of this thread privately.

Alternatively you may also send your login credentials in a response to this thread, however please do remember to mark your response as a Private Reply to keep your information private.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Annie
    This reply has been marked as private.

Annie

Dylan

Hi Annie,

Thank you so much for your time on this one.

I have logged in and made the required changes.

Please have a look and confirm? This should resolve the issues you were having.

Annie

Dylan
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.