Update please on 'Near vacinity not working after updates'

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers General queries Update please on 'Near vacinity not working after updates'

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Perry 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

poolec

Hi,

Can someone get back to me with an update on my question in Troubleshooting, ‘Near vacinity not working after updates’, as it has been 1 week 2 days since I asked and over a month since the problems were found?

Thanks

Chris

Perry

Hi Chris

Perry here, nice to hear from you again, sorry it’s in these circumstances.

Can you please open a ticket at https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us (we prefer not to exchange credentials on the forum) attaching your FTP details and I’ll personally fix this for you tomorrow, and add the fix to our next patch.

My humble apologies that you haven’t been updated on this, I’ll look into how this slipped through.

Kind regards
    – Perry

poolec

Hi Perry,

Still no release of a solution for this – any idea when it will be fixed in the release version so I can give my users the full experience they used to have?

Thanks

Chris

Perry

Hi Chris

I haven’t received any FTP details for yourself, my apologies if that’s been lost in the works somewhere.

Coincidentally we’re actually patching that later today, please bear with us.

Thanks again for your patience in this matter.

Kind regards
    – Perry

poolec
    This reply has been marked as private.

Perry
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.