Update Link

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    infinitelinx

Hi there,

I recently saw an auto Update Now link under Plugins for “WP Google Maps” 7.0.01 of which I updated but I didn’t see one for “WP Google Maps – Pro Add-on” which is still on 6.19. Please advise. Thank you.

SupportTeam
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rogerlos

Same, my client paid for this plugin and it has to be auto-updated or it will be useless as they lack the skills to login, download, re-upload, etc. This is a solved problem for paid plugins, isn’t it?

rogerlos

This, BTW, causes PHP errors due to pro version settings overriding regular version settings.

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us on this matter.

Are you saying that you are having issues updating the plugin on your site as the previous user was still using the Version 6 plugin and not the Version 7 plugin (they were eligible to receive it). The plugin naturally updates to the latest version (you will need to either set your WordPress site to automatically update the plugins as soon as their is an update) or you can manually update the plugin from the Plugins page.

If you are not able to see the correct version of the plugin on your site could you please send me your purchase email address (in a private response) so that I can check your account on our site and get back to you with a download link?

For the PHP error, could you please tell me what version of PHP you are using on your site and can you tell me what version numbers of the plugin you are using?

Thank you for your time in this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Update Link’ is closed to new replies.