Update 6.36 gives endless update loop

New home Forums Pro Add-on Installing and Updating Update 6.36 gives endless update loop

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  [email protected] 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

stkjj

after updating 6.34 to 6.36 (both tested via dashbord > updates and wihtin plugin-listing) the update request still remains, though actual version 6.36 is shown.

Download via email link delivers btw just v6.34, not the latest

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dylan

Hi there,

Our sincere apologies for the trouble experienced. We will ensure this is resolved as soon as possible.

In the meantime, could I ask you to provide me with your email address in a Private Response, so that I may send you an updated version directly via email?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Dylan Auty

stkjj

Hi Dylan,

thanks for your reply. Didn’t check up the last few days, but saw today that 6.37 solves the issue.

thanks for your efforts!

best regards Stefan

Dylan

Hi there,

Fantastic news, so glad to hear this has been resolved.

Please do let us know if you need anything else moving forward.

Have a great day further.

Kind Regards,
    Dylan Auty

Hello

I have a similar problem. The download link is giving me 6.34 and the auto update does not work but it wants me to update to 6.37. Are you able to email a link to 6.37?

Thanks

Tracey

Dylan

Hi Tracey,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, I have emailed you the new download link.

I hope this helps? Please do let me know if you run into any further issues. You are welcome to get back me via email as well.

Kind Regards,
    Dylan Auty

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.