Unwanted gridlines showing up on map

New home Forums Basic Version Unwanted gridlines showing up on map

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by Dylan.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Viktor
    Participant

Hiya!

I’m a new user to this wonderful plugin and so far it’s even better than I expected, so: good work!
    However, there is one little thing that I wish to improve but couldn’t get fixed: there are gridlines (aka longitude and latitude lines) showing up on my map and that really breaks the design. I’ve checked every option (I think) and also the CSS and theme settings but I couldn’t find any remedy.
    Can anyone here help me please?

the map can be viewed at the bottom of this page: chevaliernoir.vidi-media.de

Regards
    Viktor

Dylan

Hi Viktor,

Thank you for getting in touch and for your kind words, I am glad to hear you are enjoying the plugin so far!

We have seen the issue you have described in the past where themes or other plugins add styles globally to all images on a site, this may sometimes lead to a padding value being added to the map tiles, or for example a borderline.

I had a look at your site, however, I could not reproduce this on my side. Could I ask you to confirm the browser used during your tests? I’d like to attempt to reproduce the issue on my side and find a solution specific to your site as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.