Uncaught reference

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting Uncaught reference

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Q8vzYUv4
    Participant

Hi there,

I am currently having an issue with the pro version of the plugin where the maps I’ve created display when I preview the page but not when I view it live, the place where the map is supposed to display is just a blank space (see screenshot). Looking at the console in Google Chrome DevTools I get the following error message:

Uncaught ReferenceError: google is not defined
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (wp-google-maps-pro.min.js?ver=8.0.28+pro-8.0.34:1)
    at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
    at HTMLDocument.J (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)

I have tried solutions suggested on this topic for people with a similar issue however these have not worked for me. I am using the most update version of the plugin. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Cheers,

M.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we really appreciate it.

I believe you have gotten in touch via our support desk and upon taking a closer look at your site, this does appear to be a compatibility issue with the ComplianZ plugin.

They have built compatibility for the Basic version of WP Google Maps, however, not the Pro version so I have forwarded you a custom plugin to try and assist with this compatibility.

Once received and tested, kindly responded via that open ticket.

Kindest regards,
    Steve

Q8vzYUv4
    Participant

Hi Steven,

I have responded and installed the plugin you attached and yes the maps do appear to display now. Thank you for the solution and your fast response.

Cheers,

M.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.