Unable To View Overlapping Markers (exact address location)

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers Unable To View Overlapping Markers (exact address location)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stardev 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

stardev

There appears to be no way to view more than one marker with the exact same location.
    For example I would like 2+ people the ability to leave a marker for the same location.

How to Replicate the issue:
    1. Create a Marker (*Must use the address field to search for an exact address)
    2. Create a 2nd marker with the same address as the first
    3. Go back to the map and select the cluster where the 2 markers are found
    4. clicking on the marker only displays the last marker created
    5. There is no way to view or even notice the first marker.

*is there any work around to at least either see the other content of the marker or separate space between each additional marker with the same location?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch and bringing this to our attention.

Just to confirm, are you experiencing this on the normal plugin or with the Visitor Generated Marker add-on, and could I kindly ask which versions of the plugin you are currently using?

Looking forward to hearing back from you and assisting you further?

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Hi there,

I would just like to follow up and note that when adding multiple markers on the same location or nearby, the near vicinity marker feature in the Gold Add-on will help you to create marker clustering to show the markers individually.

You can find more information on this and a demo here – https://www.wpgmaps.com/demo/near-vicinity-markers/.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

stardev

Thank you Dylank for the fast response and this is exactly what i’m looking for 🙂

However, 🙁

the near vicinity marker does not appear to work in the demo?
    i click on the marker and I only see info for marker #3 and nothing else.
    Is the feature working anymore? does it need a fix?
    I’m using Chrome Browser on both an android phone and a chrome book to test.

please note: i do NOT own the plugin yet but will purchase once i confirm the plugin feature

Hi there,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

This is due to an error on our side on the demo page, however, this functionality does work as intended in the latest version of the plugin. I have mentioned this to the team and it will be fixed on the demo site ASAP.

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

stardev

Thank you 🙂

Hi there,

Only a pleasure. Thanks for your time and patience.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.