- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by Matthew.
August 3, 2022 at 6:47 pm #74268KB-WFWMember
I have a CSV file which is formatted according to your import demo files. It seems to import fine but I have noticed that the 4 custom fields that I have created are not getting imported.
I have made sure that the custom field columns are at the end of the spreadsheet and are name accordingly:
Custom Field: Ville
Custom Field: Téléphone
Custom Field: Cliente
Custom Field: Courriel
These fields above have been created in the Custom Fields section of the plugin but on multiple attempts the data doesn’t seem to be importing into my map marker fields.
Can you offer some advice on why that might be. Is spacing important in the column title? Or do I need to use different terminology
WP Go Maps (formerly WP Google Maps) – 9.0.7
Select WP Google Maps – Gold Add-on – 5.1.0
Google Maps – Pro Add-on – 8.1.0
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.August 4, 2022 at 10:45 am #74278MatthewModerator
Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.
I have taken a look at your CSV file and have edited it slightly by:
– Ensuring there were no trailing commas after the last custom field header as the importer will treat those as extra columns
– Added default data to the ‘id’ column
– Added default data to the ‘map_id’ column
With that said, please may you import the updated CSV file and confirm if this helps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oe9LFQDvSiZNSiX5WSSJ-NOv9MZS88DH/view?usp=sharing
I look forward to hearing back from you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.