UGM Error after update

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers UGM Error after update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pixcom

Hey Guys,

We updated to the latest release a day or so ago and are now getting this browser message on UGM submissions:

#0 WPGMZA\Category::rebuildTableFromLegacyField() called at [/home/snapmybike.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-google-maps-ugm/wp-google-maps-ugm.php:884]
    #1 wpgmza_ugm_process_post() called at [/home/snapmybike.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:288]
    #2 WP_Hook->apply_filters() called at [/home/snapmybike.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:312]
    #3 WP_Hook->do_action() called at [/home/snapmybike.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php:478]
    #4 do_action() called at [/home/snapmybike.com/public_html/wp-settings.php:523]
    #5 require_once(/home/snapmybike.com/public_html/wp-settings.php) called at [/home/snapmybike.com/public_html/wp-config.php:43]
    #6 require_once(/home/snapmybike.com/public_html/wp-config.php) called at [/home/snapmybike.com/public_html/wp-load.php:37]
    #7 require_once(/home/snapmybike.com/public_html/wp-load.php) called at [/home/snapmybike.com/public_html/wp-admin/admin-post.php:19]

Site is at: snapmybike.com

Cheers,

Gerard

Steven

Hi Gerard,

Thank you so much for getting in touch and our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask you to confirm what versions of WP Google Maps and WP Google Maps Pro you currently have installed as well as the VGM version you recently received?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Pixcom

Hi Steven,

Sorry about the late reply – the email notification system does not seem to be working.

WP Google Maps 8.0.12

WP Google Maps – Gold Add-on 5.0.2

WP Google Maps – Pro Add-on 8.0.15

WP Google Maps – Visitor Generated Markers 3.18

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

We have taken a closer look at this issue and there does appear to be a bug which we will kindly correct in an update as promptly as possible.

Thank you kindly for bringing this issue to our attention.

I hope this is acceptable?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Pixcom

Hi Steven,

Update came through, all good!

Cheers,

Gerard

Steven

Hi Gerard,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I am so glad to hear this has helped.

Please do let me know if have any other questions or issues as I am always eager to assist.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.