Trouble adding a video marker

New home Forums Pro Add-on Trouble adding a video marker

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    matthieu3960
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to add a vimeo video to a marker, I can see it in the preview but when I go to my map on the site the whole video html is missing in the marker.
    Am I missing something ?

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we really appreciate your time.

Unfortunately, Vimeo is not directly supported, however, you could perhaps look at making use of an Iframe as below:

Simply when editing a marker, click the Text editor instead of visual, paste the above iframe within the description field and adjust the src to the required Vimeo video and click save.

This should allow your info window to display the Vimeo video.

Kindly let me know if this helps?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Steven

My sincerest apologies, kindly find an attached Google Drive link below for the Iframe example:
    – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ikAtnmwexztgmErJiN6qiMjLjglf7l-R/view?usp=sharing

As it is HTML, our forums aren’t able to correctly render the HTML.

matthieu3960
    Participant

Thank you so much it worked !

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

No problem at all, please do let me know if there is anything more I can help with as I am always eager to assist. 🙂

If you ever have two minutes spare, please consider reviewing the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post it would mean the world to me! (If possible, could I ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes, this would be a tremendous help!)

Do have a fantastic week ahead!

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.