translate markers

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers General queries translate markers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  xabixu 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

xabixu

Hí! I want my map to work in a multilingual site without creating different maps. Is it possible?

Thanks!

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us on this matter.

You are able to do this in our plugin, however, you will need to have a localizing plugin and perhaps a translation plugin (like the WordPress version of Google Translate) as our plugin will translate the strings for languages that are in our language file repository, but not into languages that we have not yet had translations for.

I hope I have clarified and thank you for your time in this matter.

SupportTeam

Hi again,

Thank you for getting back to me on this matter.

Yes, the plugin will translate strings like Directions, Category etc (ie strings that come with the plugin and we have a language file for), but dynamic strings (like in your example of "Car Hiring") you will need to have a dynamic translation plugin (like Google Translate for WordPress etc) in which your users can select their language from the dropdown and then it will translate everything on the page (including the map).

I hope I have helped and clarified as well and I hope you have a great day further 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.