This page can't load Google Maps correctly. Do you own this website?

New home Forums Basic Version Troubleshooting This page can't load Google Maps correctly. Do you own this website?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  dcdoyle 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi dcdoyle,

Thanks and my sincere apologies for the delay as there seems to have been a problem with the notification of a new message coming through.

The following error is shown in the console of your website:

“This API project is not authorized to use this API. Please ensure this API is activated in the Google Developers Console”

This most likely means that the Geocoding/Google Places API or the Maps JavaScript is not enabled from the Google Cloud Console.

Could I kindly ask you to confirm that they are enabled and could you perhaps send me a screenshot to my email address [email protected] so that I can assist you further?

Kind regards,
    Dylan

dcdoyle

Thanks. I was able to figure out how to do that and the error message whent away.

Hi dcdoyle,

Thank you for letting me know. I am glad to hear that you were able to get this resolved.

Just to confirm, is everything working correctly at the moment or is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.