This page can't load Google Maps correctly. Do you own this website?

New home Forums Basic Version Troubleshooting This page can't load Google Maps correctly. Do you own this website?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  dcdoyle 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

scooterman

Keep getting this error

This page can’t load Google Maps correctly.
    Do you own this website?

I HAVE api key

Directions

afk

Yes, I have exactly the same issue. The licence key is still there. My markers stopped showing on the map since the last two plugin upgrades. I have selected a theme which was suggested in the help but the markers still don’t show on the front-end, although they are there in the back-end. Tell a lie – one marker is showing, but with no marker info when you click on it. Any ideas anyone?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  afk.

japracool

I am having the same problem. I’ve put my API, it showed me some requests like https://ibb.co/hyyEsp

But in the back-end “This page can’t load Google Maps correctly. Do you own this website?”

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  japracool.

I’m having the same problem and it makes it impossible to enter in markers on our maps. Has anybody figured this out?

mbpst

Same error. This may be a Google thing? Google troubleshooting says something about paying.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  mbpst.

Loz

Anyone else got a solution, we have the same issue on a site, it’s just started and we have an API key. If we set up another API key for the credit card issue in the clients name does all the map data retain. Just cautious as it says to add the API before adding the maps. Our maps are quite big?

scooterman

I finally fixed the issue but it wasn’t easy. I set up a billing account in google maps but after that, I got a different error. I found this tidbit of info…

Navigate to the Google Maps Platform and click on the Get Started button in the top right corner of the site. https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/ . I did this and followed the directions. It created an api key which I pasted into the plugin and no more issues

Directions

japracool

Thank you! It solved my problem.

Yes, you guys need to sign up here https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/

Setup billing information, then get API.

mbpst

Yes, this fixed it. It will utilize the existing API when you activate it from the console.

I wish Google did better at communicating these changes to avoid awkward surprises.

dcdoyle

Been trying to get some feedback on this. Can anyone offer some support? I have an API key, billing enabled, not exceeding any limits. Why do I still get this error message and how do I make it go away? Don’t want to do anything that messes up my current configuration.

mbpst

You need to go to your Google Consol and re-enable the existing APIs. (See attached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dcdoyle

I have and it takes me to this page. Is there another action on this page I should be taking?

dcdoyle

Can you please let me know what to do here. I did click on re enable existing API and it took me to this page (see attached). Am I supposed to be doing something else? Please help. I have my API set up and billing enabled. How do I make this message go away.

dcdoyle

It won’t let me upload even a small screen shot. But I am still getting these error messages. Are there any additional steps to take after the screen shot you sent me to get this drop down error message to go away as I key in a location or zip code. Please?!

Moulding

dcdoyle

Can someone please help me on this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.