This page can't load Google Maps correctly.

New home Forums Gold Add-on This page can't load Google Maps correctly.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SupportTeam 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jon Spencer

The map shows the error message This page can't load Google Maps correctly. The google maps platform API checker says that the plugin is not using an API key, even though I have one entered and saved, and my Google billing, etc. is up to date. Very frustrating.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

May I ask for a link to the map you’re experiencing these issues with?

Thanks so much,

Kind regards,
    Trevor Anderson

Jon Spencer

Hi! The live link is balancegrille.com – the very bottom of the page. Thank you!

SupportTeam

Hi Jon,

Sorry for the issue.

May I ask that you check if the “Do not load Google Maps API” is set to No in Maps -> Settings -> Maps.

Then try deactivating the Pro plugin and leaving the Basic/free plugin activated.

Now check in Maps -> Settings -> Maps that the “Load Maps Engine API” is set to Where required and save.

Then try reactivating the Pro plugin.

Thanks so much,

Kind regards,
    Trevor Anderson

Jon Spencer

Thank you, the last suggestion worked. Much appreciated. If you’re interested in feedback of any kind, it seems that avoiding this particular bug could be potentially solved in a future update.

Thank you again,

Jon

SupportTeam

Hi Jon,

So glad this is working for you and thanks for the feedback. If there’s anything else I can help you with please let me know.

If you ever have two minutes spare, please consider reviewing the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post it would mean the world to me! (If possible, could I ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes, this would be a tremendous help!)

Thanks so much,

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.