"There is no record of that email address."

New home Forums Pro Add-on Installing and Updating "There is no record of that email address."

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pauliezmm 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pauliezmm

Can I please get the link to the current version of the Basic + Pro Plugin?

I have purchased the license using the e-mail address [email protected] but after submitting the form I keep getting the following error: “There is no record of that email address. Please use the email address you used when making the purchase.

I remember getting the very same error last year when trying to update. It is very annoying! Could you please fix your records?

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for gettin in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

I have sent the request through to our accounts department to take a closer look as to what is causing this issue.

I will get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, could I kindly ask if you could please submit a support ticket here -> https://www.wpgmaps.com/support/ -> And please provide us with a proof of purchase.

Once we have received the proof of purchase, we will then be able to create a new download link for you.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

We look forward to hearing back from you and resolving this issue ASAP.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your time on this one.

We have viewed your account information and we have now made a couple of changes.

Could I kindly ask if you could please confirm if you are now able to generate a new download link with your purchased email address here -> https://www.wpgmaps.com/get-updated-version/.

Please do let me know, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.