Theme setting

New home Forums Basic Version General queries Theme setting

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    neeti

I am using a dark grey theme with free WordPress plugin but when I zoom in the map I lost black color it starts showing normal blue color map. Do you have any solution for this?

I want to use 3 different maps with the dark color theme so if your plugin support black grey theme with map close street view then I can purchase it so please let me know.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    neeti

here is another screenshot when I try to zoom out the map.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by neeti.
    Attachments:
    Perry

Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue.

It sounds like your theme or another plugin might be forcing the map theme data, could you please link me to the page in question so I can take a look further into this?

Kind regards
    – Perry

neeti

Hi Perry,

here the link

Contact Us

Perry

Hi there,

I can see the top map uses our plugin, no matter how many times I zoom in and out the theme remains dark.

Can you please tell me what device and browser you are using and give me step by step instructions on how to reproduce this?

Regarding the lower map, I see you’re using an iframe for this map rather than our plugin, as such I can’t really help you there, as far as I can tell the iframe embeds don’t take theme data – I imagine this is because of URL length restrictions.

Could you let me know on the zoom problem?

Kind regards
    – Perry

neeti

Hi Perry

Yes, You are right only Top map is using your plugin. I may use your plugin for lower map only this zooming issue is solved and I thing for that I need to buy the plugin.

Below is details to find the issue

1. Device : macOS High Serria
    2. Browser : Chrome
    3. I just find that issue occurs only when I zoom in the South Korea map for US and UK it work perfect.
    4. I am sharing screen shot for reference. Last map in screen shot if of south Korea and first two are of US and Uk.

With Regards,
    Neeti

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by neeti.
    Attachments:
    Perry

Hi there,

I can see what you mean if I zoom in on Korea, to quote an answer I found online:

Google’s statement about the issue is “For a number of reasons, map tiles in South Korea are currently pre-rendered and we therefore cannot support custom styling.”

I’m afraid there would be no workaround for this, sorry I can’t be more forthcoming but I’m sure you appreciate that!

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Kind regards
    – Perry

neeti

Hi Perry,

Thanks for your effort, I hope to get solution soon in near future. Once you do any update regarding this if possible please update me.

Thanks Again,
    Neeti

Perry
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.