The map is not displayed

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries The map is not displayed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    krassavchik

I stopped displaying the map on the site … I can not figure out what’s wrong, urgently needed your help ((

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Perry

Hi Krassavchik,

Thank you for getting in contact with us!

I’m afraid I can’t establish much from that screenshot alone, would it be possible for you to link me to the page in question so I can investigate the problem?

Kind regards

krassavchik
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Perry

Hi Krassavchik,

Could you please try de-activating the “BWP Minify” plugin and any other minification/optimization plugins you might have activated?

I can see there is a JavaScript error relating to our plugin in one of the files generated by BWP

Please let me know what effect that has?

Kind regards

krassavchik

Yes, now it works … Deactivated the plugin, and the card began to show … I can not now use this plugin on my site ???

And another question: How do I update the plugin “WP Google Maps – Pro Add-on” to version 6.13?

Perry

Hi Krassavchik,

It should be as straightforward as clicking “update” in your plugins menu. If that doesn’t work for you, please give me the e-mail address you made your purchase with (make sure you set your reply to private) and I’ll send you a download link for the latest version.

For the time being I’m afraid you’ll have to leave BWP de-activated, or use a different minify-er. I’m going to raise an issue on our repo to get this incompatibility looked at, however I’m afraid I won’t be able to resolve that issue for you right at this moment.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Kind regards
    – Perry

krassavchik
    Perry
    krassavchik

Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.