The map does not open completely

New home Forums Gold Add-on Troubleshooting The map does not open completely

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bux 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

bux

Hello,
    When I open the page the map sometimes opens completely, other times for nothing and sometimes only partially. Then when I click on the markers I receive warnings that report connection errors. Finally, if the map is visible in its entirety and I try to zoom it returns invisible.
    I have also tried the solutions you propose but nothing has changed (Cache, footer.php File, jQuery, Tabs, Accordions, Theme Selected).
    I am attaching some explanatory screenshots.

Thanks for your support
    Bux

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Perry

Hi Bux

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the plugin.

Those 404s don’t look related to our plugin at all but if you are having connection issues as the prompt indicates, that may affect tile loading.

If this is a connection issue, that’s something you would need to solve at your end, if this is happening intermittently then I would make an educated guess that this is what is happening.

It could also be a CSS conflict between 3rd party software and the map tiles, however that would yield the same result each time (unless there are connection issues loading your CSS files).

In either case, we would need to see your map page in order to advise on this, would you be able to share the URL to your map page with us?

Kind regards
    – Perry

bux

Hi Perry, of course here is — https://blucode.com/maps/

Perry

Hi Bux

We visited your page and repeatedly refreshed, panned and zoomed on the map, and clicked the marker.

There is no missing map imagery, and everything loads first time as expected.

We can state with almost complete certainty that this is due to a connection issue at your end.

Are you using any kind of ad blocker that might affect this? Are you able to try on a higher bandwidth connection?

Kind regards
    – Perry

bux

Hi Perry,
    I didn’t have time to write before but when I deactivated the WP Super Cache plugin, the map started working perfectly again. Do you have any suggestions for a plugin that manages the cache and doesn’t conflict with the maps?

thanks

Perry

Hi Bux

Thank you for that, we’ll run some tests today to see if we can reproduce any issues with WP Super Cache at our end.

There are no known incompatibilities between WP Super Cache and our plugin, did you try clearing the cache?

If so, are you able to exclude our plugin from caching?

Kind regards
    – Perry

bux

Hi Perry,
    yes, I tried several times to clean the cache and the results were the ones I exposed to you.
    If you give me the instructions I try to exclude the plug-in from caching

Thanks
    Bux

Perry

Hi Bux

Would you be able to open a ticket at https://wpgmaps.com/contact-us attaching login information so that we can log in and compare the difference with WP Super Cache switched off versus switched on?

Kind regards
    – Perry

bux

Hi Perry,

I sent you my log on https://wpgmaps.com/contact-us

thanks
    Bux

Perry

Hi Bux

Thank you, we will respond to your ticket shortly.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.