The map could not load.

New home Forums Gold Add-on General queries The map could not load.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chyk

The map could not load.
    This is normally caused by a conflict with another plugin or a JavaScript error that is preventing our plugin’s Javascript from executing. Please try disable all plugins one by one and see if this problem persists.

I deactivated the other plugins, yet the problem persists. Can someone help me out please.

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thanks so much for getting in touch.

So sorry for the delay in response over the weekend.

Could I ask you to please send us a link to your map url, so that we can take a look at this for you?

chyk

Hi,
    Thanks for getting back to me.
    Unfortunately the map is not loaded on the site yet. The site is still under development; in fact am just using it to learn WordPress implementation.

I had installed the google maps plugin, activated it, did the setting and saved it. I understand that on saving it, it’s supposed to load up on the same page on my dashboard but instead, I am getting the message:

“The map could not load.
    This is normally caused by a conflict with another plugin or a JavaScript error that is preventing our plugin’s Javascript from executing. Please try disable all plugins one by one and see if this problem persists.”

I have tried what was suggested but it’s not solving the problem.

If the above information is not enough, you will need admin access to see exactly what it is, and I am not sure I can expose that here.

I will really appreciate assistance here. I have attached a screen shot of the problem, if that might help. I do not know what more information I could give to make the problem clearer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Could you please have a look in the JavaScript console in the front-end and let me know if any errors are shown, or send me a screenshot if possible.

I’d like to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

Dylan

Paulbeaumont

I have this same problem
    ” The map could not load.
    This is normally caused by a conflict with another plugin or a JavaScript error that is preventing our plugin’s Javascript from executing. Please try disable all plugins one by one and see if this problem persists.”

I deactivated the other plugins, yet the problem persists. Can someone help me out please.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Could I kindly ask for a link to your website where you are experiencing this issue so that I can take a closer look and provide you with a solution?

Looking forward to hearing back from you so that I can assist you further.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.