Tax residence of the plugin seller

New home Forums Billing Tax residence of the plugin seller

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AbelC 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mfoltin

Hi, I’m considering buying the PRO version of your plugin, however I’d like to include it in my company’s accounting.

I’d like to ask you several questions, since I was not able to find this information directly on your website:
    1. Where is the tax residence of the company issuing the invoice (i.e. tax residence of the company selling this plugin)? Is it an EU country?
    2. Will VAT be added to the invoice amount (= i.e. product seller is responsible for VAT declaration in his home country) or am I responsible for VAT declaration in my country (Reverse Charge System)? (PS – my company’s tax residence is Slovakia)

Thanks a lot and BR

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

We are a South African based company and no VAT is added to any invoices if you are located in a different Country/Region.

That said, you will be responsible for the VAT declaration in your mentioned Country.

If required, we can add your VAT number to the invoice for your convenience but again we do not charge VAT unless you are based and reside in South Africa.

I hope this helps clarify?

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.