Sync between map and marker list

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Sync between map and marker list

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by conglynina.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    madoma73
    Participant

Hello,
    when I click on a marker on the list table, it highlights the same on the map –> Perfect.

but I do not manage to achieve the opposite, how to highlight a marker in marker’s list when the same is clicked on the map ?

Thanks in advance

Pierre

madoma73
    Participant

also,
    how it possible that the marker list below the map shows only markers which are visible at the current zoom level of the map

Regards

Pierre

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by madoma73.
    Steven

Hi Pierre,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we really appreciate your time.

Unfortunately, this is basic functionality for the marker listing, however, if you choose to use the modern marker listing, this should better achieve your desired goal for functionality.

Kindly note, that the marker listing won’t update according to the view or zoom level of the map simply due to the major performance impact this would make as this would then be sending requests to load every time the map view changes.

Instead, a better solution is to integrate this with the store locator and upon initiating a search, the marker listing will update to show the markers that are within the store locator radius.

We are constantly working on the plugin so any improvements and features we are able to implement without severely impacting performance, we will most definitely try to include.

I hope this helps to clarify?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

planetjon
    Participant

Restricting the markers within the listing by search radius would be a much appreciated feature. Is there a timeline on this feature, or am I better off doing the coding myself?

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

You should be able to have the marker listing only display the marker listings that are within the search radius as long as the Advanced marker listing is enabled

This listing will correctly reflect what markers are displayed in the searched radius.

I hope this helps?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

planetjon
    Participant

Thanks! It turns out that I was on the v7 package. upgrading to v8 did the trick.

Steven

Hi again,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I am glad to hear you managed to correct this issue at your end.

Please do let us know if there is anything more we can help with as we are always eager to assist.

Do have a great week further!

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.