Style font for input fields in Get Directions

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Style font for input fields in Get Directions

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    GrantMc

I want to make the input field in the Get Directions box match my theme font (Muli)
    I found the custom CSS section in Maps/Settings/Advanced but I’m not sure what the CSS should be for these elements. Also, if I set the font for a user specified destination address would that also work if I decided to use a default destination? Thanks.

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

Kindly elaborate on the styling you are looking for, or send us a link to your site, so that we assist in creating some CSS for you. 🙂

GrantMc

I am just looking to change the font for the input field in the Get Directions box per the highlighted areas in the attached file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Grant,

Thanks for the response.

This can be achieved by some custom CSS which I would be more than happy to help you with.

Could I please ask if you could send me a link to the page so that I can prepare the code for you?

Looking forward to hearing back from you so that I can assist you further.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

GrantMc

The map is located on this page: https://districtarts.com/gallery-details/

If you click on the “DA” icon on the map and then “Get Directions” you will see the input boxes where I want to change the fonts. (It looks just like the image I attached to the last post.)

Hi Grant,

I visited the site, but unfortunately, get the following message:
    "Your access to this site has been limited"

Are you perhaps blocking access by location? I am currently in South Africa.

Looking forward to getting this resolved for you.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

GrantMc

Fixed. Sorry about that. (Since we’re not really “live” yet there is lots of blocking.)

[email protected]ecabin.co.za

Hi Grant,

Thanks. No problem.

To change this font, can you please add the following CSS to Maps > Settings > Advanced > Custom CSS:

.wpgmaps_directions_outer_div input {
    font-family: sans-serif !important;
    }

This should change the font to ‘sans-serif’, but you can change it to any font.

After saving the settings and clearing the cache, please can you test it again and let me know if it is working correctly now?

Kind regards,
    Dylan

GrantMc

Works perfectly. Thanks!

Hi Grant,

That is great to hear. It is only a pleasure helping you.

Please let me know if there is ever anything else I can assist you with. I would be more than happy to help.

If you have a minute to spare, could you please consider leaving a review here – https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/?

It would really mean the world to me.

I hope you have a great week further.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.