Store Locator Listing Missing and Use My Location Button

New home Forums Pro Add-on Installing and Updating Store Locator Listing Missing and Use My Location Button

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    roisin.metherell
    Participant

We updated both the basic and pro add on yesterday and encountered a number of minor errors with the map that we managed to resolve. However, there are two problems we can resolve:

1) We have two use my location buttons

2) The store locator list is missing.

Can you help?

http://www.whatshallwedotoday.co.uk

Thanks

Ro

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Please find my response below:

1. Unfortunately, we were unable to replicate this issue on our side as the store locator displayed our address when you click on the “Use my Location” button. Could you please confirm if this is now working for you?

If this issue persists, could you please confirm the steps you took to replicate this issue as this will allow me to try and replicate this issue on our side?

Could you also then please send us a screenshot of the issue you are currently experiencing to [email protected]?

2. Could I kindly ask if you could please navigate to Maps -> Edit -> Marker Listing -> Scroll down to “Marker Listing Style” -> Please confirm that the “Advanced Table” marker listing style is selected?

Could you please update to the latest versions below to see if this resolves the issue:
    Basic – 8.1.2
    Pro – 8.1.1

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

I look forward to hearing back from you and resolving this issue.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.