Store Locator box styling / sizing , and Search Controls

New home Forums Pro Add-on Store Locator box styling / sizing , and Search Controls

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    chinjazz

Greetings!

I’m trying to track down an issue I’m having with how the styling of the Store Locator box, and other items show up on our site.

It seems like there’s a Styling from the website theme that is taking control over how these are displayed.. Is there something I could do to remove it, and have it display in a default way?

Here’s an example (AGSiteMap).

And an example of the default (LocalDevMap_removeSearch)

The versions I’ve got on the live site aren’t the latest, but locally they are (and the Pro Plugin doesn’t have knowledge that there’s a new version on the live site), not sure why this is the case.

Thanks!
    Adam

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

May I ask for a link to the map where you are experiencing these issues with, so that I can look at what CSS might be causing this?

For the Pro update information, this should show in the list below the plugin in Plugins -> Installed Plugins, but you may need to reload that page for the update information to show.

Thanks so much,

Kind regards,
    Trevor Anderson

chinjazz
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SupportTeam

Hi there,

Sorry for the issue.

The current version of Pro is 7.11.32, if this doesn’t allow you to update then you can request a new download link here: https://www.wpgmaps.com/get-updated-version/

For the Store Locator issue please try the following CSS in Maps -> Settings -> Advanced in the Custom CSS field:

.wpgmza_sl_radius_select {
    width: auto !important;
    }
    .wpgmza-use-my-location {
    margin-top: 6px;
    }

Thank so much,

Kind regards,
    Trevor Anderson

chinjazz
    SupportTeam

Hi there,

Please try adding the following CSS to Maps -> Settings -> Advanced in the Custom CSS field:

select[name=”wpgmza_table_6_length”] {
    font-size: 11px !important;
    height: 28px !important;
    width: 80px !important;
    }

Thanks so much, hope this helps?

Kind regards,
    Trevor Anderson

chinjazz
    SupportTeam

Hi Adam,

No problem, glad this is working for you.

Unfortunately no there’s no style guides or documentation for this, it’s just standard CSS I’m using to style these elements.

If you ever have two minutes spare, please consider reviewing the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post it would mean the world to me! (If possible, could I ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes, this would be a tremendous help!)

Thanks so much,

Kind regards,
    Trevor Anderson

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.