Statistics of count of visitors markers?

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers General queries Statistics of count of visitors markers?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    siluvos.sventove
    Participant

Hello,
    really great plugin! But I still need some help:
    How to display a simple statistics of the count of markers?
    In the map just visitors will mark their locations.
    And it would be fantastic to see the amount (simple number) of all marks they’ve made.
    For example: “Total markers yet: 23”
    Shortcode, or css, please help!

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch, we do appreciate your time.

We are glad to hear you are enjoying using the plugin. Unfortunately, we do not have a shortcode to add the marker count to a map directly.

With that said, our Advanced Marker Table Listing does allow you to show a list of markers below the map, which will also show the total count.

Alternatively, I can assist you with adding a count to the page without using the marker listing? If you are interested in this, please share a link to your public map with me so that I can take a look at the set up of the map on your site.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

siluvos.sventove
    Participant

Dear Dylan, thank you sincerely for your responce!

I haven’t succeed to find how to show total count of markers. And I would be so much thankful to find the alternative way how to look this page (http://siluva.lt/bandymas/) look like:

1. Show statistics not below map, but in other block (using wp Gutenberg blocks), in the right column below video. I made an Example 1 view of simple table.

2. It would be perfect to operate a bit with data users insert to form. Second simple table would be Just name and description. Example 2 table.

Could it be possible?
    Please, help!

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you for your time on this one.

I had a look at the page provided, however, it appears you have changed mapping solutions.

Would you still be interested in receiving assistance in showing the marker count?

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.