Stacked Markers

New home Forums Basic Version General queries Stacked Markers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AbbieGator
    Participant

Hi there,
    Is there any way that when you click a marker that is theoretically stacked, that you can unstack it at all? Cause I have a few markers that are just “Country” because they don’t have physical addresses and are national services so was wondering the best way to display them.

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

Yes, if markers have the exact same position, then there are technically ‘stacked’ on top of each other.

This would then require you to be able to click on the top-marker and then see all of the markers that are stacked below that marker. This functionality can be found in our Gold Add-on (https://www.wpgmaps.com/gold-add-on/) called the “Near-Vicinity Marker Separation feature.

Here is a simple demo of how this feature is used and how it works: https://www.wpgmaps.com/demo/near-vicinity-markers/

Please let me know if this helps?

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

AbbieGator
    Participant

That worked wonders, thank you. Sorry for all the questions, there’s a LOT going on with the extension and a lot of different settings in play.

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to me and most valued time, I tremendously appreciate it!

It is not a problem at all, and it was my great pleasure assisting you with this.

Please may you kindly consider reviewing our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post?

It would really mean the world to me! And if possible, please could I kindly ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes as this would be a tremendous help?

Should you ever require any further assistance, I am more than happy to help.

Have a fantastic day further!

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

AbbieGator
    Participant

I’m about to review this plugin but I have 1 more question, namely, is there a way to show the category in the grid below the map if you’re using the new style, I can’t figure out how to display it since it’s not turned off in the marker listings settings so I’m concerned that there’s a custom script I’ll need?

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for your response and kind consideration.

Displaying the categories in the marker listing is currently not supported, however, some custom JS code can achieve this in the meantime.

With that said, if you would like me to assist you with the custom JS code, please may you provide me with the link to your map so that I may write the respective script needed?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.