Spanish translation don't work…

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers Troubleshooting Spanish translation don't work…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SupportTeam 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Davidfg

Hi,

VGM is in Eng and have already tried:
    -copying the language files from /wp-content/plugins/wp-google-maps/languages/wp-google-maps-de_ES.mo (and .po) to /wp-content/languages?

I saw the new translation actualization in the wordpress dashboard but its finish nothing change…

link to the map: https://kyokushinlog.com/dojos/

Regards
    David

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Sorry for the issue.

I am seeing the same issue as you are on my test site. We are currently looking into this and will get back to you with a fix.

Thanks so much,

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Sorry for the issue.

It seems the po and mo files for the Spanish translation were not correctly formatted. Please replace them with these and this should now show as translated text for you: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AIZ6rh8j71dIXqgpY0aezqA5wonr8zAl/view?usp=sharing

Thanks so much,

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

bikro

Hi, I can’t update your plugin
    Update-ERROR: wp-google-maps/languages/wp-google-maps-en_EN.mo couldn’t be updated

I tried updating this mo-file via ftp with
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AIZ6rh8j71dIXqgpY0aezqA5wonr8zAl/view?usp=sharing
    but it still does not have any affect

I try the update because our GoogleMaps on

Startseite

Home

are not working!!!!!!!

Urgently need help
    Thank you – kind regards from Germany trendgestalter

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Sorry for the issue.

Please try deleting the wp-google-maps/languages/wp-google-maps-en_EN.mo file manually with a plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-file-manager/ and then updating, or deleting the plugin entirely and then reinstalling.

On my server when I replace the spanish translation files and have the language set to Spanish in the WordPress admin then the translations for Visitor Generated Markers are appearing.

Thanks so much,

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

bikro

Sorry, it doesn’t work at all.
    I don’t need the spanish version!°!!!!
    I’m looking for an update …. but I can’t install…. because the spanisch ‘mo’ file – even deleting it does not help

Can you please answer also to my other two questions.
    With the update I hoped to solve the bugs on WPGoogleMaps
    1. Marker in the Atlantic Ocean
    2. Broken Map / Zoom in datenschutzzertifizierung.info

I try the update because our GoogleMaps on

Startseite

Home

are not working!!!!!!!

Urgently need help
    Thank you – kind regards from Germany trendgestalter

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion, this thread is about VGM not showing Spanish translations, I assumed that is what you were trying to achieve.

In this case can you delete the plugin entirely and reinstall? If not then you will need to try deleting the plugin folder at /wp-content/pluings/wp-google-maps/ using a file manager plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-file-manager/ and then reinstalling the latest version of the plugin.

1) This happens when the latitude and longitude coordinates are zero, typically if the Google Maps API isn’t completely setup so it’s unable to get the latitude and longitude from the address.

Please see this documentation on how to fully setup a Google Maps API key for use with our plugin: https://www.wpgmaps.com/documentation/creating-a-google-maps-api-key/

2) Please try editing this map in the map editor in the WordPress dashboard under Maps -> Maps then clicking the Edit link below the map. You should now be able to set the initial center and zoom level of the map and save.

Thanks so much,

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

bikro

Dear Trevor,

In this case can you delete the plugin entirely and reinstall?
    I did so – did’t change 🙁

1) This happens when the latitude and longitude coordinates are zero, typically if the Google Maps API isn’t completely setup so it’s unable to get the latitude and longitude from the address.

I never used an API Key here an Google MAps – but it worked 3 years ????????????
    And I can’t figure out the logic – because on to different URL’s the ERRORS are different – on both sides the plugin is was not able to be updated and after updating it via FTP the ERRORS are still the same

2) Please try editing this map in the map editor in the WordPress dashboard under Maps -> Maps then clicking the Edit link below the map. You should now be able to set the initial center and zoom level of the map and save
    Thank you for this advice – it worked ;-)))))

Can you please help me further on with the market in the Atlantic Ocean.
    For the API Key in GoogleMaps I have to leave all my Bank-Numbers …. But I don’t want to!

Thank you for your help
    Kind regards

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  bikro.

SupportTeam

Hi there.

Google now requires an API key and that a billing account be attached to the API key.

It does appear you are currently running the latest basic/free version of the plugin which is 7.11.15.

May I ask that you please send me an email at [email protected] so that I can send you the latest update for the Pro version.

Thanks so much,

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.